Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Tech2 Diagnostic Tool||Packing:||1pc/box|
gm tech2 gm diagnostic scanner,
Tech2 Special Vehicle Testing Tools,
vetronix gm tech2 scanner
Please kindly notice that there is just one 32MB memory card,Please tell us which kind of 32
MB card (for gm,for saab, for opel, for isuzu , for Suzuki, for holden),if you want to buy other cards,please contact to me.
Top 6 Reasons to buy Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner:
1, Multi-langauge: English, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Spainish, Korea, Thai, Chinese.
2, Software List: (one software in one card)
3. Update: via 32MB Software Card, when there is newer version, you can just buy new card to update.
4. Car model supported: -G-M*/S-AAB/O-PEL/S-UZUKI/I-SUZU/H-OLDEN.
5. Year Coverage of Diagnosis: From 1992 to 2013, With Help of Tis2000 Software, It Can Do Programming for Cars Before Year 2007.
6. Package light and easy for carry.
Tips on Using Tech2:
1. It Can Only Support 12V Cars, No Trucks.
2. One Device only Has One 32MB Card As Default, If You Want do more vehicles, Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card.
The Tech2 is the same tester Technicians use to diagnose vehicles. The Tech2 comes with software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all systems 1992 thru 2011.
1) Dimensions: 12;
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz;
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II card. Type III slot available for future expansion;
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port;
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb);
1) software in the Tech2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all systems 1992 thru 2011.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface:
Tech2 Package List:
Tech2 Flash Tester;
1. 32 MB Card with OE Applications;
2. CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb);
3. RS232 cable and user manual;
4. RS232-DB9 adapter;
5. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter;
6. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable;
7. SAE 16/19 Adapter;
8. NAO 12/19 Adapter;
9. Battery Power Cable;
10. Paper box;
11. TIS 2000 CD;
Contact Person: Sara Yuan