Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||VAS 6154 Cables And Connectors||Packing:||1pc/polybag|
|Usage:||Audi Vw VAS Diagnostic Tool VAS 6154||Material:||Plastic+Metal|
ASE40543100000 VAS 6154 Cable,
ODIS 4410 VAS 6154 Cable,
ASE40543100000 VAS Diagnostic Tool
VAS 6154 Cables and Connectors for audi vw VAS Diagnostic Tool VAS 6154
VAS6154 Infrastructure mode:
In infrastructure mode, several network-capable devices can be connected together (network subscribers).
For a wireless network, a WLAN access point is required. This access point forms the connection to WLAN-ready subscribers.
VAS6154 Point-to-point connection:
Vas 6154 creates a radio network, VAS 6154 creates adopts the role of a radio access point (Access Point). A direct connection is made between the diagnosis unit and the diagnosis interface VAS 6154 .
VAS 6154 is configured using the web-based user interface.
VAS6154 ODIS 4.4.10 Software New Functions:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
- Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view, used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
VAS6154 Technical Parameters:
Dimensions: approx. 136x48x25mm
Weight: approx. 150g
Power supply: 8-18V via vehicle connector
Output: approx. 5W
Temperature range: Storage -20°C to +85°C, operation -20°C to +40°C
PC interface (wired): USB 2.0 High Speed, 480 Mbit/s or Fast Ethernet, 100Mbit/s (via LAN module)
PC interfaces (wireless): WLAN 802.11 ab/b/g/n 2T2R 300 Mbit/s Client Mode (WPA2 EAP-TLS, WPA2 PSK)
AP mode (WPA2 PSK)
Contact Person: Sara Yuan